Hull Daily Mail | Hull Live Business Awards
The Hull Daily Mail and Hull Live Business Awards celebrate the very best of business across the city and East Yorkshire.
It gives companies of all sizes – from pioneering start-ups to the powerhouses which drive the region’s economy – a chance to be recognised and proud of the work they do.
The categories represent businesses from all sectors and industries – from technology and innovation to green energy and hospitality.
And it’s not just businesses which are celebrated. The Business Awards also recognise individual talent, whether you are an entrepreneur who has launched a business and grown it successfully, or a star employee who has stood out from all others.
The awards also remind us that Hull and East Yorkshire is a great place to live, work and do business.
They toast success, celebrate achievement and highlight successful and innovative businesses doing great things right here in the region.
Due to the ongoing restrictions caused by Covid-19 and the continuing uncertainty around large scale events, we have made the decision to postpone the event until 11th March 2021 and host this event virtually in online our Awards Room.
The event was held on Thursday 11th March, the winners can be seen HERE.
You can download the special Awards Brochure by clicking here
Wed 27 May
Closing date for nominations
Fri 25 Sep
Tue 3 Nov
Thu 11 Mar
Please note that due to ongoing pandemic and the uncertainty around large scale events, the Hull Daily Mail Business Awards took place virtually on Thursday 11th March 2021.
- Apprentice of the Year
- Luke Jowsey (Cock of the Walk)
- Natasha McDermott (Heald Ltd) – WINNER
- Ruth Walmsley (Blab Digital)
- Business in the Face of Adversity
- Cock of the Walk
- Springfield Solutions
- Working for Health CIC – WINNER
- Contribution to the East Riding
- A & B Healthcare Ltd
- Hudson Contract Ltd – WINNER
- Customer Focus
- The One Point – WINNER
- Cobus Communications
- Employee of the Year
- David Kennedy (Pure Renewables)
- Rob Thompson (GoHire) – WINNER
- Charles Weeks
- Entrepreneur of the Year (over 30)
- Susan Perkins (Crancher Ltd) – WINNER
- Alexandra Poole (iNNiTi)
- Entrepreneur of the Year (under 30)
- Harry Hall
- Alistair O’Sullivan – WINNER
- Environmental and Sustainability Award
- Brocklesby Ltd – WINNER
- Environmental & Management Solutions (EMS) Limited
- Innovation and Technology
- Broadcast Radio
- Heald Ltd – WINNER
- Springfield Solutions
- Small Business of the Year
- GoHire – WINNER
- Kingston Joinery
- Smashed Crab Software
- Large Business of the Year
- Soanes Poultry – WINNER
- Medium Business of the Year
- Brocklesby Ltd
- Giacom – WINNER
- Heald Ltd
- Start-up Business of the Year
- A & B Healthcare Ltd – WINNER
- Training and Development
- H&H – WINNER
- MPB Installations ltd